Test Page for Category layout
All The Features You Need...
- USB Interface mounts as a Virtual COM Port on your PC for easy programming and 100% compatibility across ALL operating systems
- Plug in, open the Virtual COM Port at 115.2K baud, and start sending commands
- SPDT, SPST, DPDT versions available
- Control one relay at a time or all relays at once with manual and automatic refreshing ProXR Command Set
- ProXR versions are capable of controlling up to 256 relays
- 16 Background Timers Can be Assigned to Any of the Relays while Processing Your RS232 Commands
USB Relay Controllers allow computer controlled switching using the USB port of your computer. An NCD USB Relay Board emulates a COM port, allowing you to speak to the relay board using any programming language that supports serial communications. COM drivers allow you to assign any COM port to the USB Relay Board. An NCD USB Relay Driver supports 8-Channels of 8-Bit / 10-Bit Analog to Digital Conversion (A/D) or UXP Expansion Port, and includes an XR Relay Expansion Port for adding additional relays to the USB Relay Controller Board.
Control By Onboard USB Interface
USB Relay OptionsUSB Relays are available with SPDT 5, 10 and 20 amp, SPST 30 amp and DPDT 1, 3 & 5 amp relays installed.
|Find the board you need by using the interactive menu to he right. Hover over the Button and select the number of relays you want installed. Once there simply select the board with the correct amperage for the item you are switching.|