Time Activated Relay - 16+ Channel USB
USB Time Activated Relay
Time Activated USB Relay...
- Relays Installed on Circuit Board
- Control Relays based on Time Schedule
- Reliable Sturdy Design
- Onboard USB Interface Module
- Plugs Directly into USB Port
- Mounts as a Virtual COM Port on Computer
- Supports Daylight Savings Time
- Sync Time with PC or Manually Set Time
- Base Station Software
- Point & Click Interface
- Use to Configure Time Schedule
- Manually Trigger Relays
- Break-A-Way Tabs for Smaller Profile When Needed
Set Time Schedule to Trigger Relays
Our Time Relays are equipped with firmware built into the board that will allow you to setup a time schedule to trigger relays. The Time Relay series has an integrated Real Time Clock to control relays based on a time schedule (the board knows what day & time it is). Connect these controllers to the serial port of your computer to setup the time schedule & upload it to the board. Once stored, the computer is no longer needs, and the relays will activate according to your schedule that can be as simple or as complex as your application requires.
Time Schedule Control
Events are scheduled times when a relay or group of relays are turned on or off. They are defined by the user first by time: Year, Month, Day of Month, Day of week, Hour, Minute, and Second. You have the ability of switching relays on or off at very specific times. You can add up to 1000 Events to the list.