Wi-Fi Reactor Relay - 2 Channel
Sensor Relay Control
USB Reactor at a Glance...
- 2 Relay Installed on a Circuit Board
- 8 Analog Inputs Trigger Relays
- Configure Board with USB Connection
- Configuration options
- 256 Different Trigger Points
- 8 Background Timers Available
- 4 Rotation Counters Available
- Configure Activation Sequences
- Base Station Software
- Point & Click Interface
- Use to Configure Board
- Read Sensor Levels
- Read Status of Relays
- Manually Trigger Relays
- Operates With or Without a Computer
- Use a Computer to Take Control of the Reactor or to Return Control to Stand-Alone Operation
Sensor Relay Controller Board
Our Reactor Relays make it easier than ever to add sensor controlled switching to your most switching applications. The Reactor Relay is equipped with firmware built into the board that will allow attached sensors to trigger relays at a predetermined setting. The Reactor Relay can allow you to switch when a sensor level is reached or contact closure triggered.
Wi-Fi Reactor Options
The Wi-Fi Reactor Relay connects to your Wi-Fi network to configure the board. Once configured the board will work on it's own or leave connected for computer overriding of settings. Boards are available in 5, 10 20 or 30 amp versions.
2-Channel WiFi Options
WiFi Time Delay Relays are available with SPDT (single pole single throw) 5, 10 and 20 amp relays or SPST (single pole single throw) 30-amp relays installed.