ZSCAN48PROXR_MIRROR IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Contact Closure Transceiver
- Control Remote Wireless Relays from Contact Closure Inputs
- Controls up to 24 Different Relay Controllers
- Control up to 256 Different Relays
- High-Speed 2-Way Communications
- Supports Local Status Display of Remote Relay
- Available with 16, 24, or 32 Contact Closure Inputs
- Expandable to 256 Contact Closure Inputs
Wireless IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Contact Closure Transmitter/Receiver
- Remote Relay Control from Contact Closure Inputs
- Control up to 256 Remote Relays
- Target up to 24 Different Remote Relay Controllers
- Monitor Status of Remote Relays
Wireless Remote Relay Control Without a Computer!
Our most requested device is now available. It has all the features you asked for, plus a few bonus features of our own. IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Modules are easily wired to any switch and allow remote relay control up to 1 Mile Away. Supporting 2-Way Communications, it is now possible to see the on/off status of your remote relays from the IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Module.
If you have an application that requires remote control of relays (switches) without a computer, this device may be the answer you are looking for. IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Modules act as a remote control for any of our
Wireless IEEE 802.15.4 Relay Controllers. Simply connect buttons, switches, and sensors directly to the IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Module. Any change detected on the inputs are transmitted to the remote relay controller.
Here's how it works. A IEEE 802.15.4 Modem needs to be connected to your computer for initial configuration of the IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Module. Once connected, use our IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Software to store the serial number and type of controller into the IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Module. Once configured, change the PGM/RUN jumper to the RUN position. This will protect the memory in the IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Module from accidental changes. Power up the Mirror Module and Connect any kind of button or switch directly to the inputs. Anytime a change is detected on the inputs, the remote relay controller will update to match the on/off status of your switch.
Use the XR16OCLP to display the status of remote relays. IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Module Support FULL 2-Way Communications with the remote relay controller.
For complete instructions, please reference the IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Module product manual.
- IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Module (Any Variety)
- IEEE 802.15.4 Modem (Any Variety)
- IEEE 802.15.4 Relay Controller (up to 24 Different Controllers Supported)
- PWR12 Power Supplies
- Software (Windows XP/XP Pro)
- XR16OCLP (display status of remote relays)
- USCS16 (add 16 more inputs to your IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Module)
- USCS32 (add 32 more inputs to your IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Module)
- USCS48 (add 48 more inputs to your IEEE 802.15.4 Mirror Module)
Should you have any questions, please contact us.
48-Channel Wireless Contact Closure Transmitter/Receiver