900MHz Relay at a Glance...
- Relays Installed on a Circuit Board
- Highly reliable under almost any conditions
- Onboard 900MHz Wireless Interface
- Reliable XBee-PRO 900HP RF Module
- Requires 900MHz Modem
- Modem Mounts as a Virtual COM Port
- Industry Leading Command Set
- Send Specific Commands to Trigger Relays
- Trigger Any or All Relays
- Program in Almost any Language
- Read 0 to 5 Volt Sensors
900 MHz boards operate reliably and efficiently when the antennas can "see" each other. Obstructions like walls, buildings and even trees and hills can diminish the signal or prevent communication altogether. Positioning the antennas for line-of-site operation will greatly increase reliability.
900MHz Relay900MHz Relays uses a modem connected to the USB port of your computer to wirelessly communicate to the board. The modem mounts as a COM port on your PC, send your commands to the COM port and the modem wirelessly sends the command to the board. That's all there is to it!!!
900MHz Wireless ModemPlug the UXSCMSR_ZIGMO short range modem or UXSCMLR_ZIGMO long range modem into the USB Port of your computer. The modem will mount as a COM port on your PC. Open the COM port and start sending data to the modem. The modem will forward your data to all Wireless XSC compliant devices within range (it is also possible to speak to a specific device when other controllers are in range). The modem is available at checkout.