WiFi Relay Control
WiFi Relay All The Features You Need...
- Relays Installed on a Circuit Board
- Embedded WiFi over 802.11b/g
- Supports Direct TCP/IP Communications
- Includes Extensive Network Configuration Options
- Supports Fixed IP Address
- Supports DHCP
- Password Protection
- ProXR versions expandable up to 256 Relays
- ProXR Lite Versions - Not Expandable
WiFi Relay Board
WiFi Relays are equipped with firmware built into the board that will allow you to control one relay at a time, a bank of relays or all relays at once with manual and automatic refreshing command set. WiFi Relay Controllers allow wireless computer controlled switching from any computer connected to a network. Connect the WiFi Module to the desired wireless Network. Once configured you can start controlling these relays from the networking protocol of your choice.
WiFi Relay Options
WiFi Relays are available with SPDT 5, 10 and 20 amp, SPST 30 amp and DPDT 1, 3 & 5 amp relays installed. Use a WiFi Configuration Kit to Configure the Wireless Network of your choice and set your password and you can associate the board to the network of your choice.